Creating a Job
- On the Overview screen in the Getting Started section, click New Job.
- Configure the job settings.
- [Optional] Select Copy statistics to copy table, hash index, and join index statistics from the source to the target system.You can override this setting at the object level. See Configuring a Workload.
- [Optional] Select Skip if exists to skip copying objects if they already exist on the target system from a previous run.You can override this setting at the object level. See Configuring a Workload.
- Click SAVE.If you leave this screen, you can access the job in the Manage Jobs list: .
- Configure the remaining job components.
- To run the job immediately, click RUN.